Online registration for incoming kindergarten and new first grade students for the 2017-2018 school year will open on February 1! You do not have to re-register current students in grades K-7 for next year; registration is only for students who will be new to District 109 in the 2017-2018 school year (and Helping Hands students moving to kindergarten).
You can register children for kindergarten who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2017.
1. Complete online registration:
- If you are a current District 109 parent, log into your Family Access account and click the New Student Online Registration button on the left navigation bar.
- If you are new to District 109, click this link to begin the registrationprocess.
2. Print all registration materials (the registration form and three supplements), and gather required proof-of-residency documents (listed on the registration and residency page) and your child’s original birth certificate.
3. Plan to attend a Drop In/Drop Off session at the District Center (517 Deerfield Road, by the Little Red Schoolhouse) to review documentation and verify residency:
- Monday, February 6, 2017 from 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 from 7:30am – 1:00pm
Full-day kindergarten will be offered for 2017-2018. Parents also will have the option to send their kindergarten child for half of the school day. The Board of Education has not yet made a decision about the amount that will be charged for full-day kindergarten for 2017-2018 (it is expected to be less than the $2,080 fee for the 2016-2017 school year). We will communicate the tuition information as soon as it is approved by the Board.
If you have questions about registration, please contact Audrey Beresid at email@example.com.